Hy-Vee accepts all kinds of coupons paper, digital, and printable. There are online ads available for both regular and extended versions. You can easily look for Hy-Vee ad in your local newspaper, online, or even in your mail. All you have to do is search for products and find the deals more suited to your needs.
You can easily download the Hy-Vee app on your mobile phone from the play store, or apple store. The app is free of cost to use and you can shop and save money using it. Here is the list of things that you can do from the Hy-Vee app.
- Easy access to Fuel Saver + Perks Card.
- Create a shopping wishlist.
- Find all the latest deals and discounts at Hy-Vee.
- Cross-check your reward balance.
Hy-Vee Coupon Policy
The coupon policy is corporate and every store has the right to reject the coupons or set any limitations. You need to consult customer service for more information about your coupon.
- Printed coupons for FREE products are not accepted.
- The coupons for But 1 Get 1 Free are accepted.
- The scannable barcode must be visible on the coupon.
- It is important for coupons to have purchase obligations.
- The coupon value must be equal to or less than the value of the product.
Note:- Hy-Vee does not accept expired coupons. Your coupon must have an expiration date and without that, your coupon will be rejected. Double coupons are accepted on certain days at certain days. You need to find out that your store has that offer or not.
If you are a Hyvee Employee you might wanna see Hyvee Connect Employee Login Guide.